Using this calculator you can figure out the total cost for your screen printing.
12 is the minimum for screen printing. Please consider Direct to Garment for Less then minimum or complicated color combinations.
1. Pick if you are printing on lights or darks. If darks please use our dark screen printing calculator.
2. Pick your quantity. Best price breaks are 12, 24, 36, 48, 72, 96, 144 and 200
3. Under "Printing" pick the number of colors for sde 1
4. Under "Printing On Second Location" pick number of colors (This would be for the back of your garment or sleeve)
5. Under "Printing on Third Location" pick number of colors (This would only be if you have a front and back and you are adding a sleeve"
6. Add Up all your colors from "Printing, Printing on Second Location and Printing on Thrid Location" This give you the Number of Screens.
7. Is artwork supplied? This would be vector artwork and no design needed but final prep. If artwork is supplied pick "Proof Manually Contact" If only 1 side is neded pick "Design 1 side" If a second and/or third is needed pick "Design 2 Sides"
8. Are personalized names needed? If so put int he quantity of names needed
This will give you your screen printing total.
Add an addional order for apparel cost. All retail apparel can be found here
Popular Short Sleeves
G2000 For 100% Cotton, PC55 for 50/50 Blend, PC380 for 100% Poly
Popular Long Sleeves
G2400 For 100% Cotton, PC55LS for 50/50 Blend
18500 For 100% Cotton, 12500 for 50/50 Blend
For any Pantone Matches we will match as close as possible but garment will affect final outcome and no refund will be given a close match.
ANY SUPPLIED GARMENTS FOR SCREEN PRINTING ARE NOT GUARANTEED FOR LIFE. ALSO SUPPLIED GARMENTS MAY BE LOST DURING PRODUCTION AND NO CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN.
1) Choose your Product
Select a product by clicking on the product name. Fill out the product details: project title, quantity, paper, bindery details, etc. and proceed to file upload area ot upload your files.
2) Upload files
After you upload the files please click on the Continue button to add the product into the shopping cart. Choose the turnaround time and proceed to checkout.
Select your payment method and shipping address. Click Continue to review your order. Click on Submit to finish. Your credit card will be charged and we will email you your invoice immediately.