All artwork should be submitted as Vector art (.eps, .ai.) or as high res. .psd, .pdf, or .tiff (300 dpi min) with layers & transparent backgrounds. Converting artwork from 72 dpi to 300 dpi will not yield good results & in most cases not useable.
Garment Guidelines & Apparel Suggestions
- We only print on 100% Cotton Garments of any color. Lighter colors normally print better.
- White garments can be made of blends, or 100% Polyester, Although not recommended, Customer assumes risk.
- No garment can be treated with a stain resistant / waterproofing chemical or fabric coating.
- Avoid products with more than a 1 X 1 rib fabric as fabric weave will affect print detail.
- DTG Printing uses water base inks, and thus no neon colors, no pantone matching is possible.
- Varying dye lots of blank goods may affect print quality consistency in an order.
- Fleece must be a minimum of 90% cotton , we recommend Hanes Print Pro Fleece.
Throughout our extensive research and testing of many brands and styles, the apparel we recommend to obtain optimal results are listed below.
- GILDAN ULTRA COTTON
- HANES BEEFY TEE
- NON RINGSPUN FABRICS
- BURN-OUT GARMENTS
(NO INFANT/ONESIES, OR TODDLER TEES) | SAFETY & NEON COLORS, CAMO., & GARMENT WASHED/DYED GARMENTS PRINT VERY POORLY.
ANY BRAND OR STYLE NOT LISTED HERE, CANNOT BE RECOMMENDED FOR PRINTING. IF ANY OTHER TYPE IS SUPPLIED FOR YOUR ORDERS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE PRINT QUALITY AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR FINISHED PRODUCT. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DENY / CANCEL ORDERS WITH UN-APPROVED GARMENTS.
Printing Limitations with Specialty Garments
Due to pallet restrictions and machine requirements the following information applies.
- We cannot print on or above pocket tees of any kind.
- We cannot print on ALL sweats that contain hoods or pockets.
- We cannot print on shorts, sweat pants, or bags of any kind.
- We cannot print on sleeves.
- We cannot print over seams.
ANY SUPPLIED PRODUCTS CANNOT BE GUARENTEED. THEY MAY ALSO BE LOST DURNING PRODUCTION. NO CHARGE WILL BE INCURRED FOR BAD PRINTS BUT NO CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED FOR LOST PRODUCT EITHER.